'Introducing My Favotite...to the World'

Assalamualaikum and good day!


It has been a long time when the last time I post in this blog, probably back in 2015. It has been 3 years.  So today, I am back and am going to share something, referring to my topic, aren't you curious? 

I am now in Univeristi Sains Malaysia, majoring in TESOL and for my subject PET423: Learner Autonomy in TESOL. I was given assignment is which I have to introduce my favorite..to the world and of course I am going to choose my favorite place and that is my HOME. 

HOME...is the place where your heart belongs. Just like the quote given above. Home is just not a place, it's a feeling. The feeling of love, secured and complete. It is something that hard to describe. However for me, the best feeling is when I am home. 


But wait! You guys must curious where I came from and how does my hometown looks like? So today, I am going to bring you to my dearest Hometown which is Kampar, Perak. it has been 21 years of me living in Kampar and as always, your home is the best and you could not compare that with anything. 

Little bit knowledge about Kampar, Kampar is small town located in Perak and was founded in 1887, there a number of areas in Kampar but my home is located in Batu Putih. 


Tadaaaa! This is my home, place where I grown up and until now, Alhamdulillah (praised to Allah). This is where most of time were spent. The best thing happen in life are not the things, but it is the people who make you feel loved and cared for. Since I am the youngest among the family, I truly received and poured by the love and cares by my family members. 

If I were home, I will spent most of time in the home instead of going out because I feel that it will be a waste of time if I go out with my friends instead of my family. My favorite part in the house, of course, my super awesome comfy bedroom. here is a photo my cozy bedroom. 


It is not that big like anyone else but this is the most comfortable place in the house. The warm bed, the perfect furnishing in the room makes I always be grateful for what I have and I could not ask for more. this is Purrrfect :) 

This is all for now, my favorite place in the home, I'll update more on why the reason I love my hometown.


Stay Tuned!