The reason why I love my HOMETOWN.


Hey guys, from the title of the post, you must probably had the picture of what I am going to share to you. 


So today, I am going to tell and show you why my Hometown is the best place and why it is my favorite place that I would like the world to know. 

First of all, as mentioned in the previous post, I live in Kampar, Perak and most of the people were Chinese followed by Malay and Indian. 


So, this is how my hometown look like, or to be exact how my town look like. It is very small but trust me, most of us know each other better, since it is a small town, we will know each other's name and even story and gossip. Hahaha. Although, my town is very small but it is complete with a lot of facilities and shops. in this small town of Kampar, we have Cinema, Fast Food (Kfc, Mcd, Pizza Hut and more to list!), we also have Tesco, Giant and Econsave! Amazing right? This is why I love my hometown because it is nearly perfect ͍💌

I love being in this town because the feeling of secured when in this town is hard to describe. since both of parent have been staying here for more than 50 years, the feeling of secure when you in this town is because most of the elderly will know my parent or even my grandparent and this is the reason for me to feel save because we simply know each other. 


The next place which is my favorite is this one. Can you guess what is this? Market? No! This is place where we eat for simply known as Medan Selera. If I in my hometown, I always be here in every morning because there are lot of foods sold here and most importantly it would fill with different races and culture, there are quite number of food, we have Malay cuisine, Chinese, Indian, Sikh and more to list. Every morning, this place would fill with people from different race and this is where we can see the 1 Malaysia concept is being applied. we can see Malay interacting with Chinese and Indian or vise versa. but what makes me amazed is that, we will speak in Bahasa, regardless of the races. Bahasa would be spoken and this is where I feel that I am in right country, Malaysia where known for it different races and culture. 



Next place would be this one, Pasar or known as Market where all raw foods were sold such as Fish, Chicken and Vegetable. I love so much to here because, just like the Medan Selera where it connects every race and culture together, this is place where you see how hardworking out parent or the seller themselves to wake up at 5 am and starts with the selling and buying process. I love being here despite the smell but I enjoyed buying and see how the elderly works. When I see they tired faces but on the brows, there were no sign of despair. their motivation and determination makes me to keep survive, there is no reason for us, teenagers to feel useless or feel demotivated. our parent even work harder than us and they have never complain about the hardship that they were facing. It makes me proud of my parent and to the elderly. They have totally gain my respect. 

This is the reason, why I love my hometown. 

More post to come, stay tuned :)